If your Ticketmaster barcodes are not successfully verifying, please check that you are entering them for the correct event listing, date, and time. We are unable to accept barcodes on complimentary tickets or tickets bought from other sources besides Ticketmaster. If you need further clarification about if your barcodes should work, please contact us by submitting a request below.
Articles in this section
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- When can I expect my payment?
- What is the Seller Agreement for Ticketmaster Resale?
- It’s been more than 10 business days after the event and I have not received payment.
- How do I add notes/restrictions/more details to my listing?
- I live overseas. Can I sell a ticket to an event in New Zealand?
- Is my ticket listing live?