A Ticketmaster Verified ticket is a ticket that has been originally sold through Ticketmaster. You will receive a ticket with reissued barcodes in your name, and the seller's original ticket will be invalid. You can identify a Ticketmaster ticket by the green tick and "Verified" under the "Buy" button on the listing.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- I've purchased a ticket and my event is tonight! How will I receive my tickets?
- What happens to my money when I buy a ticket?
- Can I use a Ticketmaster gift card or voucher?
- Will my tickets have a restricted view?
- Will my seats be together/consecutive?
- Why is the price displayed on my ticket different to what I paid?
- Why are there Ticketmaster Resale fees and delivery fees?