Ticketmaster Resale holds your money securely to ensure you are able to attend and enjoy the event with no issues. We will only pay your seller after the event to reduce any financial incentive and to ensure you are protected by the Buyer's Guarantee.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- I've purchased a ticket and my event is tonight! How will I receive my tickets?
- What happens to my money when I buy a ticket?
- Can I use a Ticketmaster gift card or voucher?
- Will my tickets have a restricted view?
- Will my seats be together/consecutive?
- Why is the price displayed on my ticket different to what I paid?
- Why are there Ticketmaster Resale fees and delivery fees?