If you notice a 0.01ȼ appearing on your statement, it is a pre-authorisation bank validation to protect against fraudulent credit cards. This is a temporary hold and will be automatically cleared by the bank.
Articles in this section
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- When can I expect my payment?
- What is the Seller Agreement for Ticketmaster Resale?
- It’s been more than 10 business days after the event and I have not received payment.
- How do I add notes/restrictions/more details to my listing?
- I live overseas. Can I sell a ticket to an event in New Zealand?
- Is my ticket listing live?