Ticket resale is the act of reselling tickets for admission to events. Tickets are often bought from official issuing agents and subsequently then sold for a price determined by the individual in possession of the tickets. Tickets are sold at a price determined by the seller – this may be more or less than the face value of the ticket. Ticket price is driven by the marketplace and a range of factors including the popularity of the event, the seating location and the timing of the event. Ticketmaster Resale does not set ticket prices.
Articles in this section
- What is 'Bad Checksum'?
- Who sells on Ticketmaster Resale?
- Who is Ticketmaster Resale?
- What is the secondary market?
- What is ticket resale?
- What is in trade?
- What can you tell me about my Ticketmaster Resale user account?
- Media Enquiries
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.co.nz. How did this happen?