General Admission can be classified as seating or standing, depending on the event. When purchasing General Admission (GA) tickets, you may be quoted section, row, and seat numbers. They are used for inventory purposes only and do not necessarily reflect an actual seat. If you are not sure, please contact us for more information.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- I've purchased a ticket and my event is tonight! How will I receive my tickets?
- What happens to my money when I buy a ticket?
- Can I use a Ticketmaster gift card or voucher?
- Will my tickets have a restricted view?
- Will my seats be together/consecutive?
- Why is the price displayed on my ticket different to what I paid?
- Why are there Ticketmaster Resale fees and delivery fees?