As we don’t own the tickets listed on our site, we can only confirm the information shown at the point of purchase. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any further information and full seating details, if unavailable will be provided with your tickets. Please keep in mind that you may sometimes be quoted seat numbers, however, this may not necessarily reflect an actual seat.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- I've purchased a ticket and my event is tonight! How will I receive my tickets?
- What happens to my money when I buy a ticket?
- Can I use a Ticketmaster gift card or voucher?
- Will my tickets have a restricted view?
- Will my seats be together/consecutive?
- Why is the price displayed on my ticket different to what I paid?
- Why are there Ticketmaster Resale fees and delivery fees?