TM Resale operate as a marketplace, so often the tickets will have the original purchaser's name on it. This should not affect your entry to the event, subject to event terms and conditions. Yes this is normal. Because we’re a marketplace where tickets can be resold, they’re often printed with the original purchaser’s name.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- I've purchased a ticket and my event is tonight! How will I receive my tickets?
- What happens to my money when I buy a ticket?
- Can I use a Ticketmaster gift card or voucher?
- Will my tickets have a restricted view?
- Will my seats be together/consecutive?
- Why is the price displayed on my ticket different to what I paid?
- Why are there Ticketmaster Resale fees and delivery fees?