It is important that you provide buyers with as much information as possible. This includes details like ticket or viewing restrictions. Please note that your sale may not be honored and fees will be charged if important information is not disclosed on your listing. There is a box provided under the “Enter Ticket Information” section to add notes and restrictions to the tickets. If you are unsure or have concerns, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- When can I expect my payment?
- What is the Seller Agreement for Ticketmaster Resale?
- It’s been more than 10 business days after the event and I have not received payment.
- How do I add notes/restrictions/more details to my listing?
- I live overseas. Can I sell a ticket to an event in New Zealand?
- Is my ticket listing live?