Please check the event page to see if your listing has appeared. You should receive an email confirming the listing however this can sometimes find its way to your Junk/Spam folders. This email will confirm that your listing was submitted to appear on the website. If your listing is not visible within 30 minutes, please let us know and we will investigate for you.
Articles in this section
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- When can I expect my payment?
- What is the Seller Agreement for Ticketmaster Resale?
- It’s been more than 10 business days after the event and I have not received payment.
- How do I add notes/restrictions/more details to my listing?
- I live overseas. Can I sell a ticket to an event in New Zealand?
- Is my ticket listing live?