Unfortunately, as we are a secondary market, we are unable to confirm if tickets are suitable for accessible requirements unless this information is provided by the seller on their listing under “More Details.”
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- I've purchased a ticket and my event is tonight! How will I receive my tickets?
- What happens to my money when I buy a ticket?
- Can I use a Ticketmaster gift card or voucher?
- Will my tickets have a restricted view?
- Will my seats be together/consecutive?
- Why is the price displayed on my ticket different to what I paid?
- Why are there Ticketmaster Resale fees and delivery fees?