The prices of tickets are set by individual sellers at the price at which they want to sell the ticket. This means there can be several listings for the same ticket type at different prices, higher or lower than face value. Prices can fluctuate at any time so we recommend checking back regularly for updated inventory.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- I've purchased a ticket and my event is tonight! How will I receive my tickets?
- What happens to my money when I buy a ticket?
- Can I use a Ticketmaster gift card or voucher?
- Will my tickets have a restricted view?
- Will my seats be together/consecutive?
- Why is the price displayed on my ticket different to what I paid?
- Why are there Ticketmaster Resale fees and delivery fees?