On occasion, Ticketmaster suggests Ticketmaster Resale to customers to provide a wider range of choice for their chosen event. You may also be prompted to be redirected if Ticketmaster is not the primary ticketing agency. However, you will not be redirected without first clicking through and selecting to be redirected to our website. You will land on a different URL, interface and have to create a new account in order to complete a purchase. We aim to make this as clear as possible so you are able to make an informed decision prior to purchase.
Articles in this section
- What is 'Bad Checksum'?
- Who sells on Ticketmaster Resale?
- Who is Ticketmaster Resale?
- What is the secondary market?
- What is ticket resale?
- What is in trade?
- What can you tell me about my Ticketmaster Resale user account?
- Media Enquiries
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.co.nz. How did this happen?