The listing of Child/Junior/Concession tickets is prohibited on Ticketmaster Resale. This is to ensure a fair marketplace and avoid any issues that may arise as a result of these entry restrictions.
Articles in this section
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- When can I expect my payment?
- What is the Seller Agreement for Ticketmaster Resale?
- It’s been more than 10 business days after the event and I have not received payment.
- How do I add notes/restrictions/more details to my listing?
- I live overseas. Can I sell a ticket to an event in New Zealand?
- Is my ticket listing live?